About Marianne C. Callaos
Marianne C. Callaos, an Associate at Meland Russin & Budwick, focuses her practice on real estate, corporate, and transactional matters.
Prior to joining MRB, Marianne worked at Fleitas, PLLC, where she represented purchasers, sellers, and lenders in commercial real estate transactions; drafted commercial leases, as well as commercial and residential purchase and sale agreements; drafted purchase and sale agreements in Spanish, among other responsibilities.
She also worked at Markowicz International Law, Arista Law, and served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Marcia G. Cooke. While still in her native Venezuela, Marianne was a corporate law clerk at Travieso Evans Arria Rengel & Paz, where she helped foreign corporations to legally invest and do business in the country; and a legal assistant at Town Hall of Sucre Municipality PROMUJER, determining needs and legal remedies for low income women, including victims of abuse.
- Spanish, fluent, including in legal and business terminology
- French, conversational
- St. Thomas University School of Law, J.D., class valedictorian, 2015
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society, Exchequer
- Universidad Metropolitana de Caracas, Bachelor’s in Law, honors, 2013
- Member, Dade County Bar Association
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Venezuelan American National Bar Association
- ABA Young Lawyers Division
- State of Florida
- INPREABOGADO (Venezuelan Bar Association)
- El Colegio de Abogados del Distrito Capital (Bar Association of the Capital District)