About Bryan Vega
Bryan Vega, an associate with Meland Russin & Budwick, focuses his practice on real estate, corporate, and transactional matters. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Vega was an attorney at Greenberg Traurig.
Mr. Vega has extensive experience in real estate matters, including representing clients in connection with the acquisition, financing, development, construction, leasing and sale of commercial and residential real estate. His experience includes drafting, reviewing, and negotiating commercial and residential real estate documents, including purchase/sale contracts and closing documents, lease agreements, loan documents, and corporate operating agreements, as well as reviewing and performing due diligence on property title issues, resolving property liens and encumbrances, and performing closings for commercial and residential real estate transactions.
While in law school, Mr. Vega served on the executive board of the University of Miami Law Review as an Articles and Comments Editor. He also was a Dean’s Merit Scholarship recipient. In 2013, he was a judicial intern for the Honorable Jose E. Martinez, Southern District of Florida.
- J.D., 2014, magna cum laude, University of Miami School of Law
- University of Miami Law Review, Articles and Comments Editor
- Dean’s Fellow, Professor Charlton Copeland, Civil Procedure
- B.S., 2010, cum laude, University of Florida
- Member, American Bar Association, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Member, Florida Bar Association, Real Property, Probate Law Section
- Member, Florida Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Dean’s Certificate: Legal Communication and Research II, Federal Courts
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Legal Communication and Research II
- Honors Award in Litigation Skills Trial Course
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship Recipient
- Author, “A Bite from the Poisonous Apple: How the Supreme Court Missed a Chance to Settle the Existing Tension Between the PSLRA and Rule 15(a),” 68 U. Miami L. Rev. 793 (2014)
- Volunteer Coach – Miami Lakes Optimist Flag Football League