SEVEN MELAND RUSSIN & BUDWICK ATTORNEYS NAMED 2014 FLORIDA SUPER LAWYERS
MIAMI (July 21, 2014) – Miami law firm Meland Russin & Budwick today announced that seven of its attorneys have been recognized as 2014 Florida Super Lawyers, with three of them included in the rating service’s 2014 Rising Stars list. Every year, Super Lawyers evaluates lawyers nationwide for its annual list of top attorneys using a rigorous, multiphase rating process that includes peer nominations, evaluations, and independent research.
The Meland Russin & Budwick attorneys honored as Super Lawyers and their respective categories are:
– Shareholder Michael S. Budwick, Bankruptcy/Business Litigation (2006-2014)
– Shareholder Mark S. Meland, Real Estate, Business/Corporate (2006-2014)
– Partner James C. Moon, Bankruptcy/Business Litigation (2011-2014)
– Shareholder Peter D. Russin, Bankruptcy/Business Litigation (2006-2014)
The attorneys honored as Rising Stars and their respective categories are:
– Partner Solomon B. Genet, Bankruptcy/Business Litigation (2010-2014)
– Partner Daniel N. Gonzalez, Bankruptcy/Business Litigation (2010-2014)
– Associate Lawrence E. Pecan, Bankruptcy, Business Litigation, Business/Corporate: 2014
Super Lawyers candidates are measured against 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Every year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected to receive this honor.
About Meland Russin & Budwick
Meland Russin & Budwick is a Miami-based law firm that provides real estate and developer representation, corporate bankruptcy and reorganization, receiverships, financial frauds and Ponzi schemes litigation, and complex commercial litigation services to a broad array of corporate, fiduciary and individual clients. The firm was co-founded in 1993 by entrepreneurial, business-minded attorneys with a vision to create a results-focused, diverse firm that provides high-quality legal counsel along with a personalized, client-centric approach. As part of the firm’s culture of community service, its attorneys are actively involved at high levels with the local bar associations and serve on the boards of numerous community organizations. Its attorneys are recognized by Chambers and Partners and rated AV by Martindale-Hubbell. For more information, visit www.melandrussin.com
Editor’s notes: Photos of the attorneys are available upon request.
Interviews are available upon request.